Site Directors Can Do More
This summary of the opportunities we offer to our Site Directors to be successful, entrepreneurial, and begin building (or continue building) their résumés with in-demand skills like recruitment, fund-raising, and management multi-directional projects.
More details Among other things.
- recruit additional high schools into the Internship Depot’s family of participating schools and receive a $500 recruitment fee per school,
- serve as a Site Director in additional high schools that are within a reasonable driving distance and double or triple salary,
- successfully complete training for one or both of The Internship Depot’s program events for juniors and/or seniors (Race for a Place and Compete for a Seat),
- build and maintain a fundraising network to defray costs of various aspects of program delivery to the Site Director’s high school(s) and receive a 20% fee for funds raised,
- arrange programs for adults who could benefit from additional workforce training, such as résumé review or computer software training,
- launch an Internship program in the local community college,
- convene meetings for parents who want to learn more about using technology, or how to write a better résumé and who pay a small fee for that service, and
- be entrepreneurial, and suggest/develop/deploy new program ideas under the banner of, and with permission from, The Internship Depot.
Learn more about many of the above opportunities by opening all the bullets below this one.